Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Keaton the Kindergartener


Keaton finally gets to go to kindergarten!! YEA! He is so excited. He just told me he knows a kid who didn't go to preschool. I let him know that preschool is optional. He got very irritated and said"What? You put me in preschool for two years! I could have been in second grade by now!" He is such a cutie! When I was laying out his clothes I asked him if he felt like wearing long pants or shorts. He answered "What do the popular kids wear?" I can't believe he even knows the word popular!

6 comments:

Kurt and Tara Heath said...

I swear he was just a baby yesterday! I can't believe he is already in Kindergarten!!! What a cute boy! We love you Keat!

Mindy said...

What a cutie!!! He looks so grown up!

Tom and B said...

haha that's so adorable! He's going to be the most "popular" kid in kindergarten for sure!!

tanya.... said...

I just love that kids. He always has us laughing! love ya Keaton and Good Luck

Katelyn said...

Haha now who on earth could have taught him popular... I blame his aunt Tara =] He looks handsome I can't believe he is so big.. tear... haha

tanya.... said...

So cute just love little Keaton!