Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Keaton!!


Keaton turned six on Thursday!! Yeah! It was such a busy day. He had a big friend party and then we had some family and friends over for dinner and cake in the evening. He wanted the motobike so bad. Its just a peddle bike but it looks like a motorcycle. I gave it to him right when he woke up and then I ended up chasing him around on it all morning, making sure he could get use to it. He did great. It was pretty scary, though. He kept trying all sorts of tricks on it!



We love you, Keat!!!

3 comments:

Melonie said...

I can't believe he's already 6! Happy Birthday Keaton. :)

Kurt and Tara Heath said...

Happy Birthday!! I cant wait until I loose enough weight to ride that bike!! HA HA!

tanya.... said...

Happy Birthday buddy, thanks for letting us in on the party!