Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Alyssa turned three!


Wow!! Our baby turned three on Christmas Eve!! I know she is not a baby but I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She is such a delight. She is always so happy and loving.

She loves clothes, shoes, scarves, purses. . . So it is fun to buy for her.

She saw this dress in the store while shopping with my mom. She wanted it so bad. My mom got it for her birthday. She put it on as soon as she unwrapped it. She loves her 'perper' dress!

Happy Birthday, sis! We love you!

1 comment:

Deby said...

Alyssa is such a joy and I love her so much! She is my best shopping side-kick! She loves purpur! We saw that dress and had to have it. She kept asking about where the purpur dress was. Finally, on her birthday she got the dress. What a joy! She absolutely loves clothes! Makes me and Nanny Bart happy to take her shopping! Grandma Seals