Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Time Flies!


Wow. I feel like the blogging authorities might shut me down if I don't update! We have had a great spring and summer. The kids were busy- and kyle and I were busy following them around, holding their stuff, and taking a few pictures.
I can't believe Keaton graduated from kindergarten. It really was an emotional milestone. He loved Mrs. Dobish. She was so good with him and he did great.
Kaydee had her end-of-year singing review. She thoroughly enjoyed every bit of singing lessons this year- and she has a beautiful voice. Several people came up after and commented on her talent.
Anders did great at soccer. Doesn't he look cute in periwinkle?
Anders played baseball this summer. He was a pitcher. I thought practicing almost every day for over two hours would get old for him but he was excited and ready each day. We all had fun watching him play.
Keaton loved soccer, too.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I agree... time does fly. I think our lives will just be like this for awhile.... totally crazy! I hope it is ok if I add you to my friend list!