Saturday, August 23, 2008

First Day of School!!








Well summer is officially ending. Keaton headed back to preschool today. He was super excited and frankly, so was I. Not that I won't miss him dearly for those two hours but I know it is so good for him. He does such fun things and he learns a lot. Since starting preschool last year, he is doing much better socially. I can leave him for a short time and he now knows he will be fine. He is becoming more independent. Also, he will continue with his speech therapy. After his tongue surgery in Feb, we are starting to see some imrovements with his speech. He loves his teachers and his classmates. He will turn five in a couple of weeks so next year he'll be ready for kindergarten.

3 comments:

Breanne said...

What a big kid! Xander starts preschool tomorrow. Yippeee!!!

Misty said...

We can't wait for school to start around our house either mostly because we get back into a routine again & that's good for everyone in our family. Keaton is sooo cute & Ainsley just loves you guys!!!

Melonie said...

How exciting! Hey, I found your blog. I am trying to start one. We need to keep in touch. :)