Sunday, August 31, 2008

TAG

20 YEARS AGO...
1. I was almost seven, starting first grade.
2. I was playing lots of barbies and 'house' with my sisters.
3. I was wearing neon leg warmers, a knot in my shirt, and sporting a side pony.

10 YEARS AGO...
1. I was a junior at North Sevier High School.
2. I was busy cheerleading.
3. I was spending lots of time with my best friend, Melissa.

5 YEARS AGO...
1. I had finished up at Snow College and was at UVSC.
2. I moved from Orem to Pleasant Grove.
3. On September 10, I had Keaton.

3 YEARS AGO...
1. I earned my BS degree in Finance.
2. I married my best friend, Kyle. :)
3. I moved back to Salina (what an adjustment)

1 YEAR AGO...
1. Kyle and I bought a house in Salina.
2. I was getting used to having a newborn again.
3. I went to Colorado Springs to visit Ma and Pa.

THIS YEAR...
1. We went to Kansas for summer vacation to visit family. fun.
2. I started running almost every day and entering 5k's with my sister.
3. We've spent a lot of time in our house and our yard.

YESTERDAY...
1. I made dinner and had family over.
2. I went shopping and had lunch with my mom and sisters.
3..I went running with Krista.


TODAY...
1. I went to church.
2. Kaydee helped me make dinner.
3. I had company over for dinner and games.

TOMORROW...
1. We will probably go to Accord lake for a picnic.
2. I need to wash my car.
3. I will spend time with the kids.

NEXT YEAR...
1. Hopefully, Alyssa will be potty trained!
2. We would like to go to Kansas again.
3. We will continue to work on our yard and house.


Well that was fun!!! Now I tag Melonie, Mom, and Tara.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That was fun! Even though you did not tag me I played along.

I have tagged you so look on my blog for the rules. THREES