Saturday, September 13, 2008

Keaton turned five!


Keaton celebrated his 5th birthday on September 10th! He got to be the leader at school and he passed out his birthday treats. He had a family party that night.
He looks fierce in his new hulk underwear set and his spongebob slippers!!
This was Keaton's first friend party. He had a great time with all his buddies.
We're sure glad Ainsley and Addison brought Keaton a lasso. Kyle found his inner cowboy and roped all the kids. I fear what might happen next time one of the kids runs off . . .

5 comments:

Misty said...

We are so glad the rope was a hit!!! They had sooo much fun, in fact that is all they have talked about since.

Shannon said...

I can not believe he is already FIVE! Happy Birthday Keaton!

Melonie said...

That's crazy he's already 5! I hope he had a great birthday.

Heidi said...

Hey amy, Way cute family!! That is funny we had our parties on the same day. I think we did the same time too. It is kind of crazy all of my kids have thier birthday a day or two apart from one of the Rosquist kids. Brodie and Mason are actually on the same day.

Hone Family said...

Hi Amy I hope that you don't mind I checked out your blog. Devin said he had fun at the party he LOVES parties!! Your blog is cute you can check out ours too. www.thehonefamily.blogspot.com
Alicia