Friday, September 12, 2008

TAGGED AGAIN

Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

JOYS-
1- My kids
2- Kyle
3- family and friends
FEARS-
1- losing a family member
2- cancer
3-spiders
GOALS-
1-Become a great parent
2- Be a great friend
3- Gain some patience
CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS-
1- running
2- cooking
3- trying to tame Keaton's temper
FACTS
1- I love my family
2- I am very happy
3- I love staying home with my kids but I daydream about crunching numbers :)
I'm tagging:
Krista, Mom, Tanya

2 comments:

Shannon said...

You already are a great friend! We need to catch up for real and not just thru our blog sites. I got a new phone and your number did not transfer over and so now I do not know how to contact you. Email me or call me...same email, same number.

Kurt and Tara Heath said...

gee what did I do to you! Obviously you like mom and Krista more than me!