Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Only in Salina . . .


I saw the wierdest thing today. Kyle was home from work after lunch and we were chatting. I looked out the window and saw a giant bull run across my front lawn. Sometimes I see strange animals on my street but this was the first bull. Then I saw a cowboy with a lasso and a cowboy with a gun chasing after the cow. Then I saw a cowboy in a truck zoom by. I was so glad my kids were all inside at the time because usually they are scattered around the yard. Later I found out that he escaped from the auction. I heard he trampled some flowerbeds and stuff. Poor cow just didn't want to be at the auction. I don't blame him.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

That is hilarious!!! I'm glad the kids were inside...Cooper would have been wanting his gun so he could join the chase!

Cindy said...

Good old Salina, you never know what is going to happen some days. I hope all is well.

Brandi Jensen said...

Haha I have to laugh at that. i was going were lance was working and i had to stop in the road for a cow. How funny!!!! Like you said only in Salina