Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Pt. Petting Zoo

It has become a tradition on Memorial Day to go to Thanksgiving Point with Nanny Barton and a bunch of the cousins. We always have a great time. (Thanks Grandma!) We have been to the gardens and dinosaur museum so we decided to go to the petting zoo. The kids loved it!
Keaton loved riding the pony.
Oh, I loved this baby cow. He was so clean and cute. Our Salina cows aren't that clean.
Tara was showing off her skills.

Keaton is a natural.

This was so precious. This colt was born just hours before we arrived.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

That looks so fun! You guys always do such fun stuff with your kids...I love it!

Deby said...

Amy, my friends at work say that if Keaton milks a cow from that position bad bad things can happen on his head! I know we weren't taught these things in our home. MOM

Kurt and Tara Heath said...

I must say I would be a good cow milker:)